Sign in to follow this  
Dave

Israeli Air Force Viper Pack by Wilco

Israeli Air Force Viper Pack by Wilco

F-16A Netz (87) & F-16C Barak and 2 seat F-16B

This mod is a package of every single seat and 2 seat F-16 in service with IDF combat and agressor squadrons since 1987.

INSTALLATION:
To install simply drop into your SF2(I) folder and allow it to overwrite folder names. Features loadouts by year, so it is necessary that you have the July 2011 patch installed.

CREDITS:
Aircraft and cockpit models The Mirage Factory
Avionics (Barak) Crusader
Skins, hangar and loading screens wilco
LANTIRN, Litening, Pave Penny, AGM-65, LAU-88A ravenclaw
GBU-38 EricJ
other weapons 331Killerbee (from the SF2 Weapons Pack)

Special thanks to Dave and the members of Team Flying Dragon (ekek, Stick, alex70b and guyran) for their support.
Extra special thanks to TK/Third Wire and TMF (a really big thank you) for both the game and the base mods. Without them this mod wouldn't be available.

Hangar screen photo by Ofer Zidon.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    07/21/2011
  • Category

• Like 1

I was wondering where the B had gone, but I think I found it. :grin:

If anycomes comes across a problem, you can contact me directly. A, B and C Vipers are now complete; for the early Netz models (smaller tail plane etc; they were all upgraded in the early 1990s/mid-1990s at the latest) you can use the skins I did for Third Wire's F-16A Netz.

Can you help?

After using the this mod, all the the new modded files have no ejection seats. Is there something i have missed?

thanks for your time.

Great work one thing I noticed is the flare and chaff positions need some work on the C model as they fire out of nowhere.

Edited by dtmdragon

Sorry guys, I've been on vacation, but I'll have look at the seat and chaff/flare dispensers a.s.a.p. Thanks for the info. :good: