number 1 ... Dave in your screenshots of Hueys from a few weeks ago (in the SF2 Screenshot thread) how do you get the rotors to rotate normally? I am using the B and D from the SF2V air and ground expansion v2, and both rotors will spin normal, then go visible with no rotation and back and forth.

question 2 for the whole community reason i am playing with Huey's is another deployment project USAEUR UH-1 units in about the 70's-80s timeframe. when you do an image search tho most pics are of Vietnam Hueys!(yea yea i know wonder why) i would appreciate any resources anyone can point me out to aside from the usual wikipedia(useful but does take alot of hunting) TIA!

I will send you the data.ini as someone did it for me. Dont let me forget when I get off duty.

reduse the rotor diameter to 6.0 or less

Wrench:

That is only part of the fix I sent Dave. There are several other fixes that are needed to get all the rotors to work all the time on the Hueys.

appreciate it guys now to find some images from the Army in Germany!

ww2 or modern???, and Ours or Their's???? :rofl:

USAEUR Wrench, in this case 1965-2009. dont get excited prophead!! :rofl: