Sign in to follow this  
Veltro2k

Jersey in a Heat Wave

Wow !!!!!!!!! just stepped out side..like a blast furnace..outside tmp reads 102

Yes, that's why I live in Florida. It's only 88 here. :grin:

Enjoy it.... summer kinda looks like it aint gonna happen here. Right n ow its 11 Celcius or 52 in American.

Anyone wanna buy a brand new 3 year old BBQ?

Craig

It was crappy this morning in newton, MA around 6am. Gotta have that AC and Gatorade. Fans dont do justice. 107 at 2pm here.

Edited by dsawan

My Family are from Guernsey...I had the hottest summer holiday there when I was a kid

I work in NYC but live just across the Hudson in Hoboken, NJ. Temp here right now is 104F, precisely (well you know what I mean) twice the temp at my daughter's home in West Yorkshire, she's got 52F.

When I was growing up in NE Scotland, 60+ was warm, 70+ was hot and 80+ was something we heard they sometimes got in London.

100 yesterday and 98 right now. I'm over it. :heat:

I had to put the bloody heating on in Newcastle tonight!...This place is like Baywatch in Thermals!!