Sign in to follow this  
Hellshade

Indisputable Evidence!

These pictures from a recon flight show indisputable evidence of why Germany lost the war, despite excellent aircraft and the will of a great nation. There can be no doubt that instead of flying routine patrols, Hun Pilots have been spending their time surfing off the coast of France!

Maybe Charlie doesn't surf, but evidently Fritz does!

Reports have it that he was able to fit two bikini clad beach babes in the cockpit before heading back to base.

Hellshade

post-46046-0-20497000-1311374337.jpg

post-46046-0-69422300-1311374346.jpg

Edited by Hellshade

I believe it. For the same reasons the U.S. lost in Vietnam as documented in "Apocalypse Now".

scaled.php?server=3&filename=apocalypsenowreduxmovie.jpg&res=medium

They started earlier than the Albatross they tried it with Einnie's and some reputed Ace of theirs apparently watched him park it in the swells and then he promptly set about fishing... With Dynamite and they called him an Ace.

For those who need the naplam...

Interrupter gear and flame throwers are one thing. But cheating at a fishing tournement?!? That's just a little too far.

Hellshade

Yeah, I was afraid you guys would find out sooner or later.

The German flyers went surfing or just bathing in every possible hour,

instead of holding the enemy at bay.

Here is another photographic proof for that.

...and here is some rare footage, showing they also wasted a lot of energy

in trying out new ways of warfare:

I thought the German love of water sports had been common knowledge for quite some time now:

gallery_45680_657_179038.jpg

:grin:

And how lucky we are in the UK that the Luftwaffe never learned how ineffective a tactic surfing actually was.

All the history books say the same, that in WW2 the Royal Observer Corps looked out over the Channel and saw "wave after wave" of German Bombers heading towards the coast, but unknown to theLuftwaffe, the RAF had chain radar stations all along the coast which would ultimately turn that tide.

It's all there and written down!

Hey, that is a good picture, Hasse Wind - one can recognise the Naval hex camo also painted on the fuselage back.

Hey, that is a good picture, Hasse Wind - one can recognise the Naval hex camo also painted on the fuselage back.

Yeah, I hope we'll see these naval aircraft in OFF some day. :good:

Charlie doesnt surf. I was in Na Trang, RVN awaiting a flight out and spent a full day at the Beach. The water was like swimming in warm urine and there were baby sharks hitting on me. Added to the fact that there's nothing that resembles a wave, No wonder Mr. Charles doesn't Surf. :this:

I'm not sure what dear Gert is going on about in this vid, I suspect it's Football, but it is catchy.

Edited by Lewie

Short video of the Wasserplane Albatross from FS-WWI..

Yes, Lewie, Gert is singing about football, mentioning German heroes from the mid 70s.

The song, well - Gert was more the great actor surely.

That's a beautiful Albatros seaplane. I always wonder, how much additional weight

and then also drag those floater must have meant.

They weren't as agile as the normal Albs. But their purpose was also different, and they weren't expected to fight against the same opponents as on land.