Sign in to follow this  
UK_Widowmaker

OT Beautiful Comeback

Teacher deliver's a total sucker punch!...loved it

Someone just got his butt handed to him on a plate served with all the trimmings...

Uuuuuuhh - he shouldn't have moved the chin where the fist was flying!

...7...8...9...10! Total knock-out!

I don't want to destroy anything here but is it really a job and a girlfriend the true measure for success?

@cadeteBra : nice signature pic, what is it?

I don't want to destroy anything here but is it really a job and a girlfriend the true measure for success?

You have a point there itifonhom but judging by the student's ignorant replies, the blatant disrespect for his teacher, his inability to spell, etc. he doesn't appear to be doing all that well in life.

Edited by Shiloh

And she had to retaliate with any info to hand!...I'm sure this plum duff has a lot less going for him than Jobs or Girlfriends anyhow! :good:

The problem I see in this "dogfight" is, that the teacher is an intellectual person,

while that Larry isn't. So she used her intellect like a razor-sharp blade against him

and literally cut him to pieces. Now some kids like this Larry may go and get their

daddy's gun and react with a weapon they know to handle.

We could do with some more wisdom in our world, I guess.

I'm not wise myself, so I don't know what a wise man would have done.

But could you imagine the Dalaih Lama answering a guy as Larry like this?

Would a Samurai use his sword against an obvious dumbbell, who tried to insult him?

Could the dumbbell even find anything, that could truely insult the Samurai?

Well, because she's a teacher, doesn't mean she's intellectual too! I had a friend years ago, she was a teacher, claiming that a hedgehog MUST be laying eggs because otherwise their babies would die on birth through the thorns!! How intellectual is this then? Well, fact is, we don't know if she's a good teacher or not as we don't know anything about the student either. Maybe he misspelled on purpose to avoid his post be deleted or censored. There are many good and bad teachers out there and students as well. As for the indicators "job" and "girlfriend", well, that's left on personal values to judge I suppose.

To be honest, this Facebook post tells me nothing.....

That's funny, though the best thing to do would be to ignore such idiots completely. They only drag you to their level in the mud if you start trading insults with them.

Guys, some time its just fun to smack up 'long side the head. Yes I was and Army NCO.

Beard

Never argue with an idiot. They'll simply drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

sorry to be late, this is an F-5EM, modernized by brazilian air force(FAB), "old but gold"lol.gif

Never argue with an idiot. They'll simply drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed man.