Sign in to follow this  
gaw

new tips sticky maybe....

OK....uncle al got zapped....I glossed his posts because they were so often churlish or random...not the forum's style at all...but there was meat there. Nuff said...maybe we can start a new sticky with hard-won insights or suggestions. Maybe it's an absurd enough suggestion to win membership in the BOC...........haven't a clue but here goes...

1. I always warp when I can because I seldom have the time to drone along to the moments that matter. Kill me now...........fine. Ever forgotten to disengage auto-trim BEFORE warping and had to deal with that ghastly yo-yo dip that on occasion rams a squad mate and ends a promising career? Try this....hold the stick full back and the moment you come off warp...bad chap, waypoint, or home base....you'll still be momentarily on an even keel and you can adjust in real time quick as billy-oh. So there....that's a seed.....maybe,,,

never mind...it's still up in the stickies already..........lead balloon

Gaw, the idea of compiling a new "Tips & Cheats" sticky is a good one, but everyone

seems to be either in the holidays still, or too busy with work & family.

As for the BOC membership: go to the BOC thread here:

http://combatace.com/topic/66089-the-barmy-offers-club/page__view__findpost__p__507458

...and select at least four of the points you can agree with, or you may even write new ones.

Do that in the same thread, and I'm sure we will regard you as "barmy enough" to give you the badge, Sir.

....Maybe it's an absurd enough suggestion to win membership in the BOC....

Gaw, you'd be a fine Barmy OFFer. Embarrass yourself with another two or three daft OFF thoughts and you are in! C'mon Sir, you know you want to see what our club bar is like. :grin: