Sign in to follow this  
UK_Widowmaker

OT Got my Job :)

well, after many months of trying, Newcastle Airport have finally succumbed to my constant badgering, and offered me a Job as a Security Officer.

It's a temporary position, but is a 'foot in the door' in my travels towards (hopefully) a full time position Airside, where the real fun is to be had!

Have to say, I'm very excited!! :grin:

Congrats old Chap thats 2 things that have gone your way... You get your new Job and you get a Snipe...

Thank you Gents...Slarti, yes...I employed similar tactics for both victories!...I find it quite hard to get enthusiastic about things sometimes...but when I do...... :lol:

Congrats Widow and best of luck to you. :good:

Well done, Simon!

Does this mean you get to put the more curvacious and suspicious looking women through one of those X-ray thingys? :yikes:

Cheers,

Parky

Thank you!...hahaha yes Parky old chap!..I'm hoping that will be a perk of the Job! (that and those very pretty Stewardesses! (slurp)

Congrats, old chap! A job is hard to get in these times - keep the foot in door, m8!

Congrats Widowmaker! :good:

I'm very excited for you Simon. A job in these times is hard to get. I hope it is a real blessing for you and your family. Very good news, best wishes. :drinks:

Jim

Well done M8. I was thinking about that the other day but didn't like to ask. Great news.

Thank you all my wonderful Forum Friends! :drinks:

I don't want to burst your bubble Widow but it was just announced that P4 will be released on your first day of work. :yikes:

share the pics with us. planes not women dont want you slapped with a harrassment charge :yikes::rofl:

Well Done , A little check is better then No Check. A foot in the door is better then Ur butt getting kicked out the Door.:salute::clapping:

All is not lost. Jobs are out there--somewhere!

Congratulations on your job, Widowmaker, even if it does cut back on your fishing. Just as long as you don't carp about it!

Edited by Herr Prop-Wasche

And don't forget about us! The place needs a bit of panache don't you know. :drinks:

oh, I;ll still be here..but I wont do this!...hahahaha

Good on you WM! I am very happy for you Sir, and the job couldn't have gone to a more deserving fellow even if that fellow were me. :biggrin: