Sign in to follow this  

Okay We need more help than that...

First have you checked the Knowledge Base as the answer is in there for sure...

Have you added any mod's ?

What Patch are you running in WOE 06 or 08?

Have you used the correct Weapons editor?

Also this would be better placed in the SF1 WOE section as the Combatace Bug area is for problems with the website not the game...

No arms would make playing this difficult. I wouldn't be able to control my plane using my feet.

I think he used a corrupted weapondata.ini. Or a version which does not fit to his basic game, perhaps a non patched WOE and a weapon pack which is made for october08 Patch.

No arms would make playing this difficult. I wouldn't be able to control my plane using my feet.

The thing is no body ever want's to know what I use to poke the fire buttons :yikes:

• Like 1

Braggart!!!

I have downloaded "Weapon Data Editor v02.20.08 (199 KB) for versions of games and updates released in 2008". But, when I extract .zip file, I have a WeaponEditor.exe TODO:<File Description> TODO:<Company name> and I can not open it. How should I do?dntknw.gif

Follow the instructions in this link:

http://combatace.com/topic/26134-fix-for-weapon-editor-that-doesnt-run-in-some-systems/

• Like 1