Availible Via Thirdwire: $5.99

F-4EJ is the Japanese version of the F-4 Phantom optimized strictly for air defense with no air-to-ground capabilities.

Includes 1 player aircraft with 7 Japan Air Self-Defense Force texture sets.

a very nice DLC too..

img00810.JPG

img00811.JPG

I never realized that F-4EJs never got slats. They should be the "cleanest" F-4Es flying with less weight as well. Should make them faster with better acceleration and climb performance. The only major losses should be turn performance and stability at high AoA.

C'mon guys, look at the beautiful skins! I know, small tweak of existing model, but many users don't mod their installs at all. Look at the numbers of TW fans on Facebook compared to Combatace page there. That should give some thoughts.

how much differend than the EJ and EJ-kai we've had since 2004 or 5? (ok, other than it's stock)

Indeed,

small tweak of existing model

but I think it is a unique F-4 version (in TW terms), because, at the moment, there is no other stock F-4E with unslatted wings AND the longer muzzle. :grin:

TK does great work with the DLC Aircrafts,

but there are only 2 out in which I´m interested.

Will get them today after work...

how much differend than the EJ and EJ-kai we've had since 2004 or 5? (ok, other than it's stock)

about.....: $5.99 :grin: :grin:

:rofl::rofl:

Yah, I guess I asked for that ONE!!!

well, as soon as I get 6 bucks....I'll be all over it.

I wonder, if TK would (hypothetically that is) ever make, say, SF3 with new terrain engine delivering views a'la, say WOP or ROF or Flamming Cliffs 2, new, more like FC2-fidelity avionics and weapons delivery procedures and call it some 49,99$, you'd say it's too much, right?

Oh, I know, economy.:heat:

I've no issues with the price of any of these DLC thingies.....just cant understand why folks are getting so excited about stuff we already have, supporting the developer is fine by me but I'm sure if TK farted in a bottle there would be a few that would buy that too.... :grin:

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

Is the new F14 game going to based in the Pacific?

Just wondering because there does seem to be a Pacific bent with some of the DLCs i.e this one and the 2 A4s. Might they get campaigns?

but I'm sure if TK farted in a bottle there would be a few that would buy that too.... :grin:

Flavour dependant :lol:

that's priceless

just cant understand why folks are getting so excited about stuff we already have,

Dito....

F-14 SIM? Won´t it be a Northern Atlantic Szenario???

F-14 will have fun dodging volcano ash over ICELAND

Edited by Crusader

seriously, what's the point of posting that picture Crusader? Irrelevant

:blink:

Yep, thats a SNAFU ... it should have gone into another thread (screenies), but somehow I managed to

go back in the browser history without realizing it ... :ninja:

dammit dammit dammit. either havent had the interest or money (for something thats free as a mod) and now he releases another Phantom! i will be getting it but have to wait til after training (and its paycheck). hmmmmm but where to fly em....

also i do believe that the Thunderbirds Phantoms all went to Edwards unslatted for test duties( they didnt have their guns installed). i also believe they later had the long muzzles installed for commonality. but.... my reference books are packed for the move! dammit dammit dammit......... :grin:

Yes these are planes the community has done but every bit of money helps TK for the F-14 and beyond project. However I will not buy a bottle of his farts.....just saying......

I would really like the next DLC though to be something totally different.

Yes these are planes the community has done but every bit of money helps TK for the F-14 and beyond project. However I will not buy a bottle of his farts.....just saying......

I would really like the next DLC though to be something totally different.

Different how?

dammit dammit dammit. either havent had the interest or money (for something thats free as a mod) and now he releases another Phantom! i will be getting it but have to wait til after training (and its paycheck). hmmmmm but where to fly em....

Get your Kamchatka terrain right here:-

http://combatace.com/files/file/10530-kamchatka-peninsula-v-10/

Your JASDF birds will feel right at home :grin:

With a couple of .ini edits it will run just fine in SF2.

I agree I'd like to see something a little different.

Good for TK for offering the DLC. Hopefully sales are doing well. I just haven't seen anything yet that makes me want to crack my wallet open. Even if it was something that's already available here for free, I still would think about buying it. It just needs to be an aircraft that I want. And chances are that won't happen if it's just minor variations and re-skins of existing aircraft.

Flyable Skyraider. Flyable Spit. Return of the flyable A-6A. All things I would shell out a few bucks for.

I may buy the "new code" DLC when that comes out. We'll have to see what it is...

I've got the entire DLC lot - havent installed any yet though :lol:

Flyable Skyraider. Flyable Spit. Return of the flyable A-6A. All things I would shell out a few bucks for.

Those would cost more than a few bucks.