Sign in to follow this  
ST0RM

Collings Foundation F-100F

If you don't know the story of Col. Bud Day, you are missing out. Read the book "Bury Us Upside Down" and you won't regret it.

Anyhow, the Collings Foundation has added an F-100F to their Air Force. Here is the video of them flying Col. Day:

I'd love for them to add the F-105 or any of the Century jets.

-S

Cool NICE to see an ex RDAF F-100 on its wings again :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

WOW! What a nice video. Didn't know they had a Hun now. Hope it makes it up here to the Barnes or Westover show some time. F-100s used to fly here in CT/Mass every day...where did the time go? I used to spend all weekend at BDL hanging around these birds. I have tons of color slides of 'em. I miss the military birds of the 70s so much...

Really exciting ! Add him to the flyable FJ-4 'Fury' during a show and all the fans will come to see them !!

Awesome! This makes three Huns flying again right? I saw a Hun flying at the Westfield Airshow last year.

Didn't the Collings Foundation have an F-105 project?

I have the book Misty here and its a great read and my thanks to comprnt for giving it to me...

Great to see those 3 birds together at the end as well... :drinks:

Here is the video of them flying Col. Day:

Don't have sound, but just watching THAT was AwSim! ...thanks