Sign in to follow this  
quack74

Gotha's under attack video

th_Gothas.jpg

How do I get this video to run from this post rather than it going to an external link?

Edited by quack74

I don't know how to get the video to play directly from Combat Ace, but I must say the it is sweet!

How did you capture video from the game?

Stephen1918

I don't know how to get the video to play directly from Combat Ace, but I must say the it is sweet!

How did you capture video from the game?

Stephen1918

I downloaded a video recorder called "Fraps" from fraps.com. It records in-game video's with a single key stroke and saves it to a folder. It's very cool. Frame rates do drop slightly though.

What I really wanted to show is I'm having the same problem with your Alb C.III that I was having with the Lloyd. The AI wont leave the ground and they seem to jerk around on the ground until they hit an object. I've been messing with the DATA.ini but I cant get them to take off. So I wanted to show this with a video. Your other aircraft ( Aviatik, Phonix, and the Sikorsky) work just fine. Very strange. But regardless they are all awsome models.

What I really wanted to show is I'm having the same problem with your Alb C.III that I was having with the Lloyd. The AI wont leave the ground and they seem to jerk around on the ground until they hit an object. I've been messing with the DATA.ini but I cant get them to take off. So I wanted to show this with a video. Your other aircraft ( Aviatik, Phonix, and the Sikorsky) work just fine. Very strange. But regardless they are all awsome models.

The Lloyd and the Albatros are the ones with a loadout and with a gunner. I don't know how that could be affecting the AI take-offs.

Is anyone else having a problem getting the AI to make my Lloyd and Albatros take off?

Gentlemen,

I was actually going to thank you Stephen for the Albatros C3, but to answer your question, no, I have had no problems with the two taking off. I use FEGold.

The Albatros is a joy (rear gunner needs some beefing up though) and probably your best yet imo.

Many thanks for your great work Stephen.

Quack, that is one awsome bit of Gotha footage!

Cheers Grinseed

A less than awesome still snap of a C3 bombing mission against an allied airfield.

post-45929-0-96247900-1312330955.jpg