next phaze

post-11906-0-19660000-1312406026.jpg

post-11906-0-00066800-1312406124.jpg

extended the fuselage and made the tail bigger

post-11906-0-83752100-1312408875.jpg

"Veltro", your work on the E-3B variant is amazing. Does the "Sentry" AEW.1 doesn't have an electronic installation behind the tail, as the last French upgraded E-3F ?

The engines look pretty improved :good: i think that was one of the weaker points of the models.

And please check the lod distances.

This is actually user editable, so no big deal, but the previous mods had the jet turbines dissappear at around 2 or 3km, which was pretty close.

I'd say the overall look with the lighting and everything has greatly improved, congrats mate :clapping:

Edited by PureBlue

B52 Starto - The E3D's YellowGate ESM is mounted on the wingtips for 360' coverage (borrowed & simplified from the Nimrod MR2). I fixed the ESM and Computer System on them for 5 years 2000-2005, great A/C to work and some great memories!

Veltro 2K - I know it's a WIP but do you know that the tail number is the wrong way around on the E3D, they were 01 to 07 - Here's a good pic of the back 1/2 of one

0813248.jpg

Edited by ianh755

RGR still a WIP