Sign in to follow this  
firehawk66

NF4 loadout problems

Hi guys,

I've installed the NF4 packs with the update for the December and later patches ( currently feb 2010 ) and some aircraft for example the F-14a and Lightning F6 have no weapons at all, or in the case of the Tomcat sidewinders only.

Also creating a campaign some of the campaigns appear twice, and when selecting RAF units the starting aircraft section shows no aircraft listed, I'm sure I've fubar'd somewhere...?

Thank you

firehawk66:

Yeah, it would appear that your installation has problems. And it also seems that you added some additional mods on your own (there is no F-14A Tomcat in NF4+). I would recommend starting from scratch and installing the updates one by one.

Eric Howes

Thanks eburger68, I assume you mean to re-install strike fighters from the beginning and start again?

firehawk66:

You don't need to reinstall Strike Fighters 2. (I assume you're running SF2E, yes?) Just delete the Mods folder, generate a new one, then start reinstalling NF4+ with the updates.

Eric Howes