Sign in to follow this  
Wrench

TA-4J Skyhawk by Fracture SF2 Compliant

TA-4J Skyhawk by Fracture SF2 Compliant

TA-4J Skyhawk by Fracture

=For SF2, Full-4 Merged (Reccomended/Preferred)

** May (ok, probably) Requires SF2:V -hence the Full-4 Merged requirement-, as the A-4E_67 cockpit and avionics are referenced for the Mod. If you don't have these minimum requirements, you shouldn't download this, as you may not be able to use it withOUT heavy editing **

This is a overhaul of Fracture's TA-4J Skyhawk trainer/attack aircraft. All the inis have been brought up to the latest (as of July, 2011) standard. Some modifications to the avionics are more for 'playability', as research showed these most likely did not have an RWR. The standard NAV/Attack radar, yes. Loadouts use all common or garden variety stock weapons. It is set to fly all mission profiles as any other standard Scooter. Decal randomizations is implemented, so be sure you're at least at the June, 2011 patch level.

New damage textures (dds) and a new SF2-style hangar screen are included.

As always, fairly easy to follow, highyl detailed install instructions are included. So, please read them .... Fracture's original readme is also included.

Happy Landings!

wrench

kevin stein

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    08/05/2011
  • Category
    A-4

Guest BeachAV8R

Very, very cool... :drinks:

I love it.

...... but on air def suppression mission I noted 2 ugly black ropes.

A fix?

Paul :drinks:

mentioned in the readme ... mesh errors ONLY when the outer pylons are loaded. Bugs the crap outta me, too. On an otherwise nearly perfect aircraft.

The fix is alos mentioned ... change CastShadow to FALSE

the only alternative I can think of, is have a 3D guy build a new pylon, comment out the outers via the 'remove component method', and add the 'fixed forever' new pylons via the fake pilot method (like the Argentina Scooter's avionics humps)

Edited by Wrench

mentioned in the readme ... mesh errors ONLY when the outer pylons are loaded. Bugs the crap outta me, too. On an otherwise nearly perfect aircraft.

The fix is alos mentioned ... change CastShadow to FALSE

the only alternative I can think of, is have a 3D guy build a new pylon, comment out the outers via the 'remove component method', and add the 'fixed forever' new pylons via the fake pilot method (like the Argentina Scooter's avionics humps)

Ok THX Kevin :good:

Changing shadow to false it's not a good fix for me.

I hope a goodwill 3D boy will make the new pylons.

So this plane will be perfect!

:drinks: