Sign in to follow this  
Fates

Dangerous Waters Preview is up

Just thought I'd let everyone know. If you have any questions, post away. We'll try to answer them the best we can.

<C>

Fates

Just thought I'd let everyone know.  If you have any questions, post away.  We'll try to answer them the best we can.

<C>

Fates

Thank you for the sneak peek MP preview, guys. We are really crunching to begin the BETA test and squashing the remaining issues in DW. However, I will try my best to pop in and answer any questions you may have... Please let me know how I can help... Thanks again!

- Jamie

http://www.sonalystscombatsims.com

Edited by Jamie

Thanks for stopping by Jamie.

I gotta say that Beer and I have truely enjoyed every minute. We are both multiplayer gamers through and through. I'm not a sub commander but I'm willing to sleep at a Holiday Inn soon. Scored my first kill tonite while learning the ropes. Joy oh joy!

Cheers!

Fates

post-22-1099021817_thumb.jpg

Thank you for the sneak peek MP preview, guys. We are really crunching to begin the BETA test and squashing the remaining issues in DW. However, I will try my best to pop in and answer any questions you may have... Please let me know how I can help... Thanks again!

- Jamie

I must say that I am impressed with what you have so far ! Thanks for getting Jeff a preview for us to look at. Let us know how we can help you ! :yes:

Cheers

Beer

Good preview Beer. But I was wondering how long it took to play that scenario in real time. Also, does DW model diesal subs? It looked like MJ was in one; that correct?

Yes Diesel subs are modeled, Jeff took a Kilo, his sub was to the SW of the FFG.

Cheers

Beer

Good preview Beer. But I was wondering how long it took to play that scenario in real time. Also, does DW model diesal subs? It looked like MJ was in one; that correct?

Dangerous Waters does model Diesel subs. And Yes, MJ was in one. I was in an Akula II. The game took us longer then realtime to play as we are still getting used to the interface, me much more the Beer. Beer probably could have dropped a torp on me at any time as I wasn't exactly trying to hide.

004.jpg

We played a created mission last night. ( 1) P3- Orion ( 1) FFG on blue team and (1) Kilo on red team. The game played in realtime, and took about an hour before I was able to locate the FFG (I'm in Kilo) and sink it. Beer was giving me pointers on how to evade his P3.

There is a Time-Scale slider for boxed missions. So once you shoot a torpedo, if you want to speed things up, the ability is there.

<C>

Fates