Sign in to follow this  
RAF_Louvert

OMG! Just when you think you've seen everything in OFF...

OK folks, now this is just ridiculously cool. Earlier today I finished getting the new bus ready for my current campaign pilot, 2nd Lt. Havard Anderson of 4 RFC, and went out on the next assigned sortie to check it over and grab a few screenshots, after which I rolled it into the hanger. And there, standing in the corner of the shed, was a mechanic with a replacement rudder for a Quirk. Not just any old Quirk mind you, but Havard's brand new Quirk! Look at the custom tail number I put on the Lieutenant's plane and then look at the portion of the tail number showing on the rudder being placed in the corner by the mechanic.

OFF_Havard_Anderson_RFC4_New_Bus_001.jpg

OFF_Havard_Anderson_RFC4_Hanger_Detail_001.jpg

Our wonderous and beloved devs actually set the sim code to grab the piece in question from the custom paint scheme chosen. Just makes a bloke go all giddy it does. :biggrin:

Hey, you always find something new in OFF, don't you?

Now let's come to the next important question: what sort of liquor might be in that large box next to the mechanic?

Didn't even realise you could go into the hangars! Must try that next time.

Getting in there is possible with some finesse - getting out again is the problem, :grin:

Yeah, I know - they often enough give me looks as if they doubt very much I get done anything with my crate without their help.

And I guess, they might even be right.

:grin:

Edited by Olham