Sign in to follow this  
stumpjumper

just checkin in

Hey, stumpy! Great to see you making a visit here! Why not more regularly? Family? Business?

Come one, you need a break from whatever it is every now and then, so come back here more often, okay?

Hey stumpjumper! Good to see you man! I hope you are well and that we will see you in the forum again. If you have not had a chance yet check out the P4 developement pics at the OFF website. :drinks:

tons of stuff guys life, my running(jsut finshed A 50 K FEW WEEKS AGO) ANDLACK OF pc thT IS GOOD FRO FLYING, WORKINGON THAT GOOD THINGS IS I DID Manged to save a majority of mystuff i was wokring on flameing onions, gmax stuf

Well Helloooooo Stump! Nice to see you dropping in Sir. I'd offer to buy you a drink but from the looks of your last post you may already have had several presented to you by your fellow OFFers. :grin:

But what's one more, eh? Cheers Mate! :drinks:

Well Helloooooo Stump! Nice to see you dropping in Sir. I'd offer to buy you a drink but from the looks of your last post you may already have had several presented to you by your fellow OFFers. :grin:

But what's one more, eh? Cheers Mate! :drinks:

do you think i would forget how to type stumplabguage

hi stump,

welcome back.

in your first post i missed your stumpjumpereese, and thought there must be something wrong. but now i know everything is well. :drinks:

I'm afraid we are all a little rusty with our stumpjumpereese. I'm sure it comes back quick tho.

Edited by Rickitycrate

o yes stumpjumper YUOve dfinetly leFT ANIMppresoin sir

:grin: