Sign in to follow this  
Wrench

Super Mystere Sa'ar, Fuerza Aérea Hondureña (Honduran Air Force)

View File

-- For SF2, Full-4 Merged (Prefered) and/or any combination -WITH- SF2:I --

This mod =REQUIRES= a Full-4 Merged install, or at the very least, SF2:I for the various and sundry bits used herein (to, wit, the Mystere IVA cockpit from SF2:I). If you do NOT have the minimum required game installs, DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS MOD, as you won't be able to use it.

This is a mod of the SF2:I Super Mystere Sa'ar into those as used by the Honduran Air Force. This depicts the aircraft as originally delivered to the FAH in 1976, still wearing the 3-tone IDF desert camo.

As the Sa'ar is not player flyable "out of the box", this pak will make it so, using the Mystere IVA cockpit (also from SF2I -hence, it's requirement!!). This package can be used in one of 2 ways:

1) As an add-on skin for the Sa'ar (with the included, adjusted userlist ini) or

2) As a stand-alone, nationalized aircraft.

All the various inis, skin and decals are provided for either choice. Instructions are in the "To Install" section. 100% historicaly correct FAH serial number decals are included.

The canopy has been activated; use Shift/0 to open and close.

As always, READ the enclosed readme for full, detailed instructions. This package has been broken down into the various folders that SF2 needs, to make it a LOT easier to install (read: drag and drop).

Have fun with it!

Wrench

Kevin Stein