Sign in to follow this  
Uwe

SE5a not in game

Hello,

I am trying to play a RAF 56th campaign but I get a message in red letters the SE5a is not in the game. I am quite sure its in the game but for some reason the program is not picking it up. Do I just need to reload the game, or is ther a file or folder I can copy over to take care of this? I have HitR expansion too. I just recently reloaded the game to start playing it again.

Thanks,

Uwe

Sounds like something got broken because it is quite definitely in the sim lol.

Have you modified anything or installed mods?

If so remove them and try again, or yes you will have to reinstall. You could try reinstalling HITR and it's patch first but otherwise you will need to do them all.

Uninstall OFF from Add/Remove programs first.

If you do make sure you install ALL patches for BH&H first and then install HITR then its patch. See the FAQ for more help near the top.

I reloaded everything and it works fine now. I am trying to fine tune the setup now. I get frequent pauses during flight. I'll do some searching to see if others have resolved this.

Thanks,

Uwe