Sign in to follow this  
Hellshade

OT: Battlefield 3 has jets in multiplayer

You could fly all the jets and choppers in BattleField Vietnam in Multiplayer in 2004.

This looks to be similar but with better graphics.

You could fly Jets in BF2 as well. They where popular to fly too.

Yeah, they were advertising this form the get go after the chilly response to the aviation element in Bad Company 2. I sincerely hope they increase the sight range for the aircraft this time around. I hated how in BF2 you could pull a loop, be 100ft from the ground and see nothing but sky then reach 90ft and realise, if you're lucky, you might just pull it off and only barely scrape your belly pulling out. I've heard the maps are going to be much larger to accommodate the aircraft now. Is this true??

Edited by ZmelliFahrdz

The flight aspect will be arcade like no doubt, but the high def trailer looks great

Reminds me of Joint Operations that had fantastic vehicle support with multiple players, BC2 handles it very well with the choppers and tanks, so hopefully the Jets will be handled well not too annoying etc.

The map size was always annoying when flying anything in BF....seemed like you were forever 'Leaving the Combat Zone'