Gents, does anyone have a clue to get rid of the stock weapons after the couple of last patches? Since the weps editor doesn´t recognize them anymore and there are no folders around (everything is just in the CAT files).

I don't think you can but a third-party weapon in the weapons folder should take precedence over the stock.

It´s just annoying to have the stock crap in the drop down menu without the possibility to get rid of it. For sure i could tinker around to have only the weapons for the specific aircraft, but before it was a smart solution to have the option to delete stock and give the third party ones the correct Nationname.

I fear this is someones point of view on usability... :dntknw: But there was another topic with opinions on locking stuff away...

I'm still at Jul2011 patch, wep editor can read stock stuff, so the latest patch changes that format too?

I don't think TK means to lock that stuff too, at least I hope.. we should just ask for a new version of utilities in this case..

i did have the same problem even after i deleted the weapons in the weapons-editor , as soon as i started the game the weapons where back in the loadout-menue :blink:

after experimenting and destroying my complete SF2E weaponsfolder i downloaded the latest version of the weapons-editor from TW and now it works , but i´m afraid after the next patch i can go and start delete everything again

i think i have to warn you , you can delet the stock weapon but the editor is creating a Weapons-file in the Weapons-Folder and this file is fooling you as soon as you try to add or delet additional weapon to or from your Weapons_Folder (pull and dropping or removing the file manualy)

the weapon you add or delet will not be shown antil you delet the Weapons_File in your Weapons_Folder or you try to add or delete the weapons with the editor , after you delet this Weapons-file all stock weapons you have previously deleted are back , is this not nice :grin: i love it that everything is so simple and user-friendly :crazy:

Edited by ravenclaw_007