Sign in to follow this  
Wrench

F7U-3M Cutlass by Marcfighters

F7U-3M Cutlass by Marcfighters

Vought F7U-3M Cutlass (by Marcfighters)

- For SF2 (Any and All, but Full-4 Merged Prefered) -

This is an upgrade to the F7U Pak I released in 2008, and like the original, still a sort of Beta (Minus). This is simply because the aircraft model is/was NOT finished by Marcello. Details as to this rating are enumerated in the 'ori-2008_f7u_readme.txt' included.

It's suggested for a Full-4 merged, although it can be used in any version that has access to the F-4B, as that cockpit is referenced, and the A-4's 300 gallon drop tank. These should be available in all versions, perhaps excepting SF2I, as that lacks the F-4B as stock.

Several ini tweeks move this a little closer (well, in that respect) for SF2. For the change list, see the "Notes" section below.

2 skins/decal are included:

VA-116 (Gull Gray/White, from the original pak)

VF-124 (new, in 'natural metal')

I've also included the skin templates, just in case someone might want them (and IMPROVE them!!). Also included is the AIM-7A Sparrow & AIM-9A Sidewinder from the GunnyPak (in case you ain't go it). All other weapons/drop tanks used are stock in-game items.

As always, fairly easy to follow, detailed install instructions are included. So, please read them .... I've also included my original readme from the 2008 release -- might want to give a read. It states what's what with this, and why it's classed as a "Beta Minus" release, even now. So, again, please read it.

Good Hunting!

wrench

kevin stein

Nice underrated classic.

yeah! to quote the 'ori readme':

Flight Model: wow, what can I say. This aircraft flys and handles like the designers could only dreeeaam about!! It has much more power, faster roll rates, faster time-to-climb speeds than any real production model

OH BOY!! This is an awesome improvement..been waiting for this one....and templates too!! Say...does the Wrench also have any F-89 Scorpion Templates?? Thanks..Champ

of course I do .. how do you think I did all those skins??? (the whole Scorpion Pak for SF2 is already in the D/L section) ... somewhere's in the middle methinks

edit: went to find link:

http://combatace.com/files/file/11027-f-89-scorpion-pak-for-sf2-series/

Edited by Wrench

Ya Know...I might just make a "super skin pack" for this one....just like the Skyray. Both of these were such cool aircraft and so....well..."Fifties"!! Anyone out there with modeling skills want to make a small belly rocket pack for this plane?Would be added as a "fake pilot" weapon.