Sign in to follow this  
carrick58

Phase 4

I was just re-viewing the pics posted for Phase 4..I keep hoping that it will be released soon. I cant wait to begin a campaign in the early crates. The Rumpler and BE2 s look great along with the artwork. Any news on the released date ? Besides 2 weeks ? lol :salute: or good guesses ?:heat:

My guess is some time next year. But if the devs decide to release it in two weeks, I won't object. :grin:

Yeah spot on 2 weeks last time we assessed :) although which two weeks that is mm fuzzy now. Hopefully we can post a few more pics soon - just finding time rather than making stuff..

I just had a look through the pics too.

I saw an observer with a Lee Enfield, seriously!

That is the coolest thing I have seen in some time.

Of course it all looked great, but that just caught my imagination for some reason.

I love looking at the P4 pics. But there is so much to be seen yet. We've not seen the Gotha up close for one thing. I bide my time as a wonderfully talented skinner dresses up what I am sure is a wonderfully modeled Gotha. I wait... and wait some more... I look forward to seeing all the new crates and skins knowing one day they shall be mine (ours) to experience in the great struggle. I wait patiently but longingly.

It's like a delicious Pie..you break open the crust...to find another delicious Pie inside!...Cant wait to get to the filling!

Seeing as they always say 2 weeks, my guess is one of the following dates:

02/02/2012, 22/02/2012, 02/02/2222 or 22/02/2222. lol

Just remember.......... the world is ending 12/21/11 so lets hope we get it much earlier so we can at least enjoy it before we say good-bye!

;) good point nbryant we'll see what we can do to have one last flight before it goes kaboom.

Just remember.......... the world is ending 12/21/11 so lets hope we get it much earlier so we can at least enjoy it before we say good-bye!

Don't worry Nbryant, WM and the team will re-build the world from the bits left, and do their best to improve the scenery when they're at it. We'll all be fine, don't worry.

Don't worry Nbryant, WM and the team will re-build the world from the bits left, and do their best to improve the scenery when they're at it. We'll all be fine, don't worry.

LOLrofl.gif

Never hurry the painter, if you want a good painting, I say.

Hey, nbryant, the "People of the Last Day" gave me a different date last time - 22. 11. 1971 that was.

The world must have ended already, and we are in paradise, flying "Over Flanders Fields", and awaiting P4.

Could it be any better?

Edited by Olham