Sign in to follow this  
Gocad

DLC #007 is out!

At last! The wait is over.

EDIT: now with some ingame shots

post-22093-0-66436700-1313790656.jpgpost-22093-0-19034400-1313790669.jpgpost-22093-0-43283800-1313790711.jpg

Edited by Gocad

i just got the damn thing but i will not install it and i will not buy a single add on plane anymore , it realy is pissing me off that everytime you get one of this add-on planes you are forced to update your game to the latest patch

im no longer willing to do that , i think TK should realy look to make this more user-friendly and not to force us to get his updates i dont have time after each update to get all mods and modification working again and go true all aircraft to look if they are still flyabale and if i have to change the seat and pilot again , i realy have enough of this

just my opinion

i just got the damn thing but i will not install it and i will not buy a single add on plane anymore , it realy is pissing me off that everytime you get one of this add-on planes you are forced to update your game to the latest patch

im no longer willing to do that , i think TK should realy look to make this more user-friendly and not to force us to get his updates i dont have time after each update to get all mods and modification working again and go true all aircraft to look if they are still flyabale and if i have to change the seat and pilot again , i realy have enough of this

just my opinion

I think this is the first time I've ever seen anybody complain about their right to not keep their game up to date. Why wouldn't you want to?

Edited by Hellfish6

I think this is the first time I've ever seen anybody complain about their right to not keep their game up to date. Why wouldn't you want to?

because most of the recent patches have been Sh*t. They break the features we love and add things we can live without

Edited by Icarus999

just rename the ENTIRE Objects folder (use something easy - like xObjects) run the game to rebuild it. Then run the patch (or DLC) exe, start the game, start one mission, and exit.

then, go to the mods folder --- DELETE everything but the new plane (if installing a DLC), the simply rename the /xObjects folder back to /Objects, allowing for the overwrite (again assuming the additon of a DLC). Start the game and everything will be back to "normal".

it ain' that hard ... in fact I just did this yesturday with this last patch. (of course, with 8 installs... new, renamed exes must be 'created' as well for them to keep everything up to date)

and don't forget my 'trick' of keeping a x-nameofmig-.ini in EACH of the non-flyables so a simple "save as.." brings them all back.

yah, it's a beeeyotch to do this every few weeks, but what can you do?

BAFMIRAGE5BA01.jpg

Love that wraparound scheme!

Edited by Spinners

That would be more useful in Arma2. Imagine driving your truck around the countryside, getting ambushed, and jumping into the trailer, deploying your jet and bugging out!

Surely this should have been DLC #007?

Bede 5, got the jet and the prop driven version in 1:72. :grin: They are absloutely dwarfed even by an NF5, let alone an F4, A10 or F15 ........ It would surely be a nice addition.......

Houdoe,

Derk