I'm new to this forum and new to SF2. I previously played SF1 and WOV but did not mod them. I installed the Air & Ground War Expansion Pack v2.0 Gold and when I flew a B-57 mission, the pilots, weapons, and drop tanks were all forward on the aircraft from where they should be (see pics). I'm sure it's a great view for the Pilot but!!!!!

Anyone else seen this and if so how do I fix?

TIA

img00003.jpg

SoDak1953:

What patch level are you on? Did you install just the files from the four main installation packages, or did you also install the April 2011 update for the Expansion Pack?

Eric Howes

SoDak1953:

What patch level are you on? Did you install just the files from the four main installation packages, or did you also install the April 2011 update for the Expansion Pack?

Eric Howes

I installed the SF2V_setup_Jul2011, patched with SF2_update_Jul2011, and added the SF2V_AG-XP_v2 parts 1 thru 4. I have just finished installing the SF2V_AG-XP_v2_Apr11 update but have not run the game yet. I'm going to do that now.

Please remember I'm new to updating/patching SF2 and some of the instructions are a little confusing due to the different patch version instructions.

Any ideas?

Thanks for responding.

wrong, outdated data ini will do that. it's a common problem

Wrench & SoDak1953:

The correct data.ini is included in the April 2011 update. Given that you're on the Jul2011 Patch Level, you need to ensure that you've installed the files from the \Dec2009_Patch and \Dec2010_Patch directories in the April 2011 update package (that's in addition to the files from the \All_Patch_Levels directory).

Eric Howes

Wrench & SoDak1953:

The correct data.ini is included in the April 2011 update. Given that you're on the Jul2011 Patch Level, you need to ensure that you've installed the files from the \Dec2009_Patch and \Dec2010_Patch directories in the April 2011 update package (that's in addition to the files from the \All_Patch_Levels directory).

Eric Howes

Ok, let me try that and I'll let you know. Thanks.

Wrench & SoDak1953:

Eric Howes

Eric,

That fixed it. Thank you and Wrench for your help.

Mark Stiefel