Sign in to follow this  
macelena

Tripoli has fallen!

Rebels control now most of the city, but fighting with pockets of resistance continue. The son of Ghaddafi, his deputy commander, has surrendered, while the dictator remains nowhere to be found, possibly left for Venezuela (yeah, i hate Chavez too). The war is far from being over, and the country will face hard times wich the international community shall observe closely, however, this is a big step. Tonight, i´m dreaming of the Russians dropping the hammer on Sirya and Ghaddafi´s plane crashing on Hugo Chavez. I´ll think more seriously tomorrow.

Rebels control now most of the city, but fighting with pockets of resistance continue. The son of Ghaddafi, his deputy commander, has surrendered, while the dictator remains nowhere to be found, possibly left for Venezuela (yeah, i hate Chavez too). The war is far from being over, and the country will face hard times wich the international community shall observe closely, however, this is a big step. Tonight, i´m dreaming of the Russians dropping the hammer on Sirya and Ghaddafi´s plane crashing on Hugo Chavez. I´ll think more seriously tomorrow.

LOOOL...If we ALL think the same thought, maybe, it could come true! :drinks:

well, media here should be paing more atention to this.

the bodycount is 1300 in 24 hours of combat? sounds craptastic

Edited by Silverbolt

the war may become serious ... the societal structure of libia requires a supreme leader who can bound together all the tribes ...

Taking down a government is one thing. Replacing it with something better is another.

Somewhere the spirits of "Preble's Boys" are smiling, as is Ronald Reagan :cool:

Taking down a government is one thing. Replacing it with something better is another.

Somewhere the spirits of "Preble's Boys" are smiling, as is Ronald Reagan :cool:

Ahahahah......Ronnie's spirit is Laughtin for shure under his "Stetson" Hat........

AHAHAHAHAHAH......

post-12702-0-15348800-1313998172.jpg

P.S. Agree with you Ste, Irak is there to remember us.......

Mauz.

Edited by NGHENGO

Irak is there to remember us.......

iraq is F***ing dead

iraq is F***ing dead

so is libya

but who cares? the oil contracts will be gorgeous.

• Dislike 1

:cry: They will beat their swords into plowshares and their spears into pruning hooks. Nation will not take up sword against nation, nor will they train for war anymore.

Great news indeed. Shows that even in muslim countries an occidental military operation can be a success, as long as it is supported by the people and not considered as neo-colonialist by the muslims.

Now i bet this Bashar al-Assad dude is starting to shake in Syria

Edited by Nix

I don't think Libya makes a whole lot of oil, although its good oil. But Daffy does, or did, have an independent central bank not in the BIS system (Bank of International Settlements). Does Syria have a central bank in the BIS?

streak::

If AlQueda (sp?) was our ally on the ground in this one, who knows? Forever War is always weird -- a "racket" -- General Butler called it. Read Haldeman's novel -- it develops a creepy weird UN future, but not this creepy.

This email was intercepted by intelligence !!!

Amazon.com Mr Gaddafi your order is shipped,

Please see below

post-29981-0-82387900-1314174706.jpg

Feedback is needed for this book. Our last buyer Mr Hussain from Iraq is not answering emails!

This email was intercepted by intelligence !!!

Amazon.com Mr Gaddafi your order is shipped,

Please see below

post-29981-0-82387900-1314174706.jpg

Feedback is needed for this book. Our last buyer Mr Hussain from Iraq is not answering emails!

Hiding in holes doesn't work too well as Saddam has proven, what really works is hiding in improbable places and living normally, like Bin Laden and Radovan Karadzic...

Now, where would a fashionista super-star dictator go and not be noted in spite of his eccentricity? With him out of the picture, the world's fashion designers will have lost an inspiration... So see if you can capture him alive and maintain him under creative and inspirational captivity! J/K :rofl:

Erm, was his female bodyguard entourage hot? I don't remember seeing them... :heat:

Edited by TX3RN0BILL

No Ghadafi in hand and he's still sending out calls over the media.

I'm guessing he and some of his loyalist forces bailed out the back door and headed for some tribal strongholds somewhere in the south of the country.

I think this might be a long time yet to go.

Maybe he should hide in a palace in Pakistan. That worked for years for another unmentionable.

so is libya

but who cares? the oil contracts will be gorgeous.

There is something deeply uncomfortable about your statement....It's the greed of the Oil companies, and those like them, that is the cause of much of the worlds problems

Yes and No. :drinks:

At least the oil companies field some cool tech, Ausssum hardware, products that are useful to Man, and some names to remember.

Oil = Exploring inside the Planet, for good or bad.

Bank and bank puppet governments field only paper promises that, long after the fraud is complete, always is revealed to be used toilet paper.

Bank Debt system = Drilling the Planet into debt and debt financed Forever War, for bad or bad.