I took some screens today, and got this:

1) I'm not happy that it takes a screenshot at 2.3 Mb in TGA format....much prefer BMP.

Anyone know what the cause of the red dot's/line is? (ATI Radeon 9700 PRo with latest cats, set at game prefs)

Hmm... I was gonna say it was AAA fire... but no, there' too much for that. Second thought was water reflection problems. But that doesn't look like the case either. Hmm. Does it do that during flying?

The screen is clean during flight.....it only shows up during screencaptures.

Fates

I guess then my next reply would be to make sure your graphics card isn't overheating. Other than that, can't help ya :(

Im surprised the format for screens has been changed; I wonder why? I prefer bmp myself as they are more accurate for detail and easy to work with in the image editing prog I have.

As for your problem Fates, Ive never seen dots like that in a screen before. Are you still having the problem? Perhaps a reinstall of the game maybe? You could perhaps try an older cat version just to see what happens. It could be the drivers you know. I would most dfinately let Radeon know about this. It might be something they can fix in a new patch/cat.