Sign in to follow this  

I went to sim hq and looked over their forums...I have to say that was my first and last visit.every forum was filled with people that asked good questions only to have the answers become down right insulting at times.I for one would have been banned from that board real fast.Jeff has a great place here and let sall work to keep it from becoming another sim hq. The only other place I've found even close to sim hq is the "official"IL-2 board. They both truely suck for getting useful info,so Jef you've done a great job here,don't change a thing.

I agree that simhq have become a little testy lately and sometimes squashes opinions they do not like......Il2 forum on the other hand has always been tolerant of whiners and supports and I get more good info from that forum than any other I can think of....and a lot of diversity of opinion...every aircraft and nationality has its own whiners.

well, when the moderators have a vested interest in the sim it makes for a 1 sided opinion.

The only thing I see at SimHQ (SFP1 Forum) is modders swapping projects. Nothing being discussed about fixing SF. If you do mention Fixing SF or what is going on with the status of SF you will surely be looked down on.

I do feel that this is the best forum, its certainly my favorite. Everyone gets along pretty well and the focus is SF and makin it better. I didnt care for the way Buz and others were hacked on in SimHQ for commenting on the quality of the game and the status of the patch.

I agree with pcpilot. SimHQ is an alright place to find out developement things, but is not worth the headache if you have any other opinion then that of the admins there.

I would recomend staying far away from that hellhole

Besides, you really dont need to look for a better place than here, cause I think it will be hard to find!

whew, don't go to the wishlist at the Lo-Mac forums. This is what happened after I said an ASAT would be neat. :cry: