Wow Monty CZ,

Really impressive work!

we've needed a new one for a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time!

ups I did it again

work slowed down due to RL but still in the process

Monty CZ

Really nice work.  Your mod is VERY impressive. 

Might you also make some Russian biplanes, such as the I-15?  If so, then modders could combine many of your 1930s aircraft with many of the 1930s aircraft I am making to create new mods of the Spanish civil war (1936-1939) or early Sino-Japanese war (1937-38).

Edited by Geezer
  • Like 1

Really nice work.  Your mod is VERY impressive. 

Might you also make some Russian biplanes, such as the I-15?  If so, then modders could combine many of your 1930s aircraft with many of the 1930s aircraft I am making to create new mods of the Spanish civil war (1936-1939) or early Sino-Japanese war (1937-38).

Good point. Should be great.

I have only limited amount of time so I can "trade" plane modeling for map works :-)

seriously some terrain guru would be helpful - I want to use stock germany CE map but

modded with smaller towns and different TOD buildings (to eliminate skyscrappers)

Monty CZ

Playing with trees lately:

post-255-0-47219900-1423685961_thumb.jpg

post-255-0-22992100-1423685989_thumb.jpg

one LOD is for 5 trees in sguare 40x40m

Monty CZ

• Like 2

This looks very good! :good:

nice! don't forget the collision boxes! :ok:

just read previous comments Monty -yeah IF I find the old city tod master files I'll gladly get rid of skyscrapers -BUT it'd be better to mix the germanyce tiles with the ones I did for Sweden terrain as these have nicer cities layout with no skyscrappers and in general more plausible layout

Hello Soulfreak, this project is "on hold" and I am not able to continue on it due to real life.

I can send all files you can see here to somebody.

• Like 1