Sign in to follow this  
Olham

Absurdly OT: Peter Sellers, John Cleese & Ringo Starr

Maybe this spot is famous? I had never seen it before:

Well, moderately famous. It's from "The Magic Christian", first a book by Terry Southern, then a film with Peter Sellars as Guy Grand, a man so obscenely rich that he could blow huge fortunes on outrageous pranks. Ringo Starr as his nephew.

Yuppers, moderately famous about says it Hauksbee. Also moderately humorous as I recall. I'll have to watch it again as it's been many, many moons since I've seen it.

.Yuppers, moderately famous about says it Hauksbee. Also moderately humorous as I recall.

It was one of those books that was very funny, but didn't translate onto the movie screen all that well.

I understand - some books shouldn't be made into films; like "Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy",

which IMHO lives from the language of the story teller, and his great ability to help you creating

your own phantasy-full images.