Sign in to follow this  
UK_Widowmaker

Anybody here want to wish him well?

I wish more ill on those who let him out in the first place.

Indeed....It's a constant source of fascination and disgust to everyone in the UK too

Frankly my damn I don't give a dear... amazed he was released let alone anything else...

I wish him well, in hope he has to live longer in fear to burn in hell...

Oh wait, those have no fear of that, but hey, if he lives longer he has to wait longer for his 50 virgins!

At least, when i´m informed right that he is in Lybia, he doesn´t harm the british tax payers anymore with the money spend for his therapy.

Some doubt remains as to whether he was responsible for the Bombing of course...but then, there always are doubters.

If he wasn't...he sure as hell knew about it

There is a special place reserved for his eternal damnation

best cure...put him on a 747 fly over Scotland and kick his @$$ out with no chute

And here I thought the brits would use the opportunity of being involved in that libyan mess to make an "oops - collateral damage" load-dropping on that guy's house... would serve as proverbial justice I think... although the general oppinion here seems to let him live longer in suffering on this plain of existence, as if there isn't any more coming at him lol...