Sign in to follow this  

was looking thru my folders the other day and realized i have had this bird in my Gen 2 install for over two years. popped it in without much conversion(gasp! i forgot to add a userlist)and it works quite well. is anyone working on a conversion to Gen 2 standard on the ol Hip? if not with permissions an a lil time i can knock it out. just need to tidy the skins up a bit, change numbers from on skins to decal(so theres not a whole flight of yellow 283's) and make a userlist(that will take a while, even the US Army used em!) what do you all think?

what do you all think?

(Adopts Huggy Bear voice) Word on the street says that you're the man for the job.

I would make sure Marcelo doesnt have a problem with it first.

I would make sure Marcelo doesnt have a problem with it first.

as i said, with permissions.... would you be in touch with him? i understand there is some issue with the Flanker as well tho i aint touchin that one. but this would liven up many a campiagn in Europe and the Middle East if it's a go.