Sign in to follow this  
Cagallon

A big THANKS to Stephen1918

It's been a long time since my last visit to combatace.

I'm really impressed by Stephen1918's work. Awesome planes with GREAT cockpits.

I love them all..... WOW!!!!!!

Hear, hear! Stephen is a most worthy member of the modding community than helps make First Eagles one of the very best air combat sims available!

Absolutely 33lima! Stephen has filled a lot of gaps in the FE plane stable. A big thank you to him, as well as to ALL the FE modders who have made this game so enjoyable!

Thank you all! It's nice to be appreciated. I have really enjoyed making planes for First Eagles, I've learned a lot and I think I'm getting better with each one.

You should also thank Ojcar who has been making the FMs for all my planes. A plane that doesn't fly is no good at all and I don't know enough about the data files yet to make my own. So thank him too.

And also thank Quack74. He tracked me down and invited me to make planes for FE in the first place. If he hadn't introduced me to First Eagles, I wouldn't even be here. So thank him too.

Thanks for making me welcome and thanks to those of you have helped me get started and who have helped with details and bug fixing. You've been generous with your resouces, photos and expertise. That's what makes Combat Ace such a good place.

I'm working on the Airco DH5. The exterior is pretty much done, I'm working on the cockpit and skins. I have a real world job and responsibilities so I'm going slower than before. I haven't stopped, I've just slowed down.

Edited by Stephen1918

The Airco DH5! There's no need to tell you how I feel about that Stephen! Words fail to express my gratitude, but... thank you.

Cheers Grinseed