Sign in to follow this  
Hellshade

OT:World of Planes - Sabres & Mig screenshots

I must say the look of World of Planes (despite the truly horrific name) is getter better all the time. It appears it won't all just be WWII action either. Check out the following latest screenshots from their website. What do you guys think about the latest screenshots?

Well ... I really used to like 'Mig Alley', but I just haven't the time to squeeze in any more simming if I am going to reach Armistice before Phase 9 comes out. They are nice pics though.

Edited by Wayfarer

Interesting indeed!...shame it's only MMO...but I'll keep an eye on it...thanks Hellshade

This is from the developers of Wings of Prey?

Looks pretty, just like Wings of Prey does. However, I quickly got bored with its actual gameplay. It was fun for a few hours though.

I must say the look of World of Planes (despite the truly horrific name) is getter better all the time....What do you guys think about the latest screenshots?

Italian biplanes! Soviet Ratas! I signed up. However; it seems that I've signed on to something that doesn't exist yet. Ah well. I'm looking forward to the Korean War. I've always to cruise Mig Alley. The original "Mig Alley" game would never play on any of my machines. I must have bought four or five copies over the years hoping that 'this one will be the one that plays'.