Sign in to follow this  
Shiloh

Fighting the Red Baron

I watched this a few months back and really enjoyed it. You may need to download the veehd plugin to watch but it's well worth it as they have some great videos/movies on this website. Here's a description of the documentary.

Documentary in which two modern Red Arrows pilots experience the challenges faced by pioneering aviators in WWI. Andy Offer and Mark Cutmore fly original aircraft to recreate the key challenges the plane took in the course of the war and reenact a dogfight in replica period aircraft kitted out with camera guns.

http://veehd.com/vid...-Red-Baron-2010

Thanks for the additional link ultimat. I did watch this again last night and although there were numerous historical inaccuracies in the fight sequences, it was enjoyable nonetheless. I did enjoy watching the SE5a fly as it's currently my favorite bird in OFF.

Edited by Shiloh

Yes Shiloh, that is a good little video, despite the inaccuracies as you say. I remember seeing this one quite some time back, but well worth watching it again. Thanks for sharing Sir.