Sign in to follow this  
Hansa

A nice pit for the Bristol Scouts

I uploaded it to combatace (thanks stephen1918 for the upload tip!!!)

I made some changes in the Nieuport 17 cockpit texture that i did long time ago (as years go by). I have added some lighting effects and now it looks better.

You can use it for the Nieuport 11 too (rename the file to N11_cpit.bmp and put it in the cockpit folder of your Nieuport 11)

http://www.mediafire.com/?q968zllislyd0bq

Hey, that's neat! Will grab it when I get home. The Brisfit is a nice plane, had an interesting duel with couple flying for Jasta 15 in the First Eagles Bloody April Campaign, which is an excellent add-on once you have downloaded and installed all the many extra planes needed. Chasing the nearest Archie got me into a long tail-chase with a couple of 2 seaters that could only have been Bristols, they were so fast. Nailed them only after they turned back for home, and then only after a pretty vicious dogfight. Tough opponents, must see if I can fly that campaign as an F2B pilot as well as my favoured Albatros.

Sorry to say, 33Lima, but this very nice cockpit isn't for the Brisfit (Bristol F2B). It's for the little Bristol Scout (a very nice plane in 1915 and 1916).