Sign in to follow this  
UK_Widowmaker

NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

nothing to worry about I think, straight to dvd cheapo ripping off the big title decade too late...

now thats a dream ... a bad one

That's an Asylum film. They specialize in that sort of thing. Read the titles http://www.imdb.com/company/co0043571/

They've made an ridiculous one about Sherlock Holmes vs. the Iron Man (THIS http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1522835/ BTW, the review lamenting inaccuracies is hilarious if you even glance at the film cover). I've even posted a trailer here http://combatace.com/topic/56609-holmes-vs-t-rex-and-iron-man/

Gaaah. This forum has no confirmation requests on some functions - one mis-click and a post by UK_Widowmaker gone. Crap

That's what it said.

Like anyone with a smattering of brain cells, would even set foot on a ship called Titanic 2!...FFS :lol:
Edited by Gr.Viper
Fail

thanks Viper...and may I add....like calling your kid Adolph Hitler Jnr or your Zeppelin the Spirit of Hindenburg.

They've made an ridiculous one about Sherlock Holmes vs. the Iron Man

Oh well, I can just imagine some other titles like "Bambi vs Godzilla" (lasts for 2"...) or "King-Kong on the Towering Inferno" (hot fingers!). They'll probably do.

Oh well, I can just imagine some other titles like "Bambi vs Godzilla" (lasts for 2"...) or "King-Kong on the Towering Inferno" (hot fingers!). They'll probably do.

They've already released Mega Shark vs. Giant Octopus.

Asylum... everything's clear... they love to do mockbuster around big AAA premiere... anyone seen Transmorphers or Monster? Ripoff to Transformers and Cloverfield

it's their deliberate strategy... I think their movies will be popular and classic in some 30 years hehehe, Roger Corman style

They've already released Mega Shark vs. Giant Octopus.

Worth watching just for this scene:

A video review a while ago indicated that that's one of the very few scenes that are worth watching there. Most of the film it people staring at pictures. At least their "Sherlock Holmes" got mechanical bite-sized T-Rexes, a suicide bomber robomaid and a steam dragon...

Not to forget this piece of Cr@pola

Oh dear god in heaven.... WTF over? :lol: