Sign in to follow this  
Stratos

Can't play the game!

After some weeks without playing it, I'm getting this error when trying to play "Quick Combat". Not tried the other modes yet. Any idea?

Imagen2-26.jpg

reset (reinstall?) from Manager's workshops menu? I remember having this once too after not playing for loong time :dntknw:

I have had that one a couple of times... always after not flying for awhile. Stary is correct and this should fix it if not its a full uninstall and reinstall well thats what worked for me anyway have to uninstall CFS3 just to be safe as well... :drinks:

Can't understand what exactly to do, if possible will like to avoid complete reinstall as that is a PITA.

Tell me about it as I will be doing a full reinstall when I get back home...

As to what to do go to the managers workshop and there are 2 buttons marked CFS Reset and OFF reset or similar press the CFS Reset one first they are on the right hand side towards the middle of the screen... WARNING you may loose your pilots...

That worked Slartibartfast!! Thanks for helping me avoid a new install!!