Sign in to follow this  
Hansa

I'm going to do some photorealistic textures for Nieuport 10

I'm going to do some photorealistic textures for Nieuport 10

But i need color pics of a restored cockpit. I can't find any.

where i can find a color pic of a Nieuport 10 cockpit????

There's a Nieuport 10 at The Old Rhinebeck Aerodrome in New York. Sometimes you can find photos on Flickr or a similar site.

Normally Olham over in the OFF forum is a font of a lot of knowledge & websites. You might give him a PM and see what he can come up with.

Edited by Panama Red

Do you have the Datafile #68? - there are photos - not color but B & W there for both the N-10 and N-12 cockpits.

Do you have the Datafile #68? - there are photos - not color but B & W there for both the N-10 and N-12 cockpits.

Yes, i have it. Stephen cockpits are very accurate. I would like to make the textures from real pics like i did for the Nieuport 17/11 cockpit - to match the exact type of metal or wood, i have found pics of external views but not from the cockpit.

I found a pic of a Sikorsky S-16 pit. Stephen's recreation is also very accurate.

sikorskypit.jpg

The pic was stored in google's cache. The big one was deleted (the whole page was deleted) but the mail of the author was stored in google's cache so i'm going to send a message asking for the bigger pic