• Announcements

• Erik

2019 Drive   05/31/2019

Can you lend a hand?  GET STARTED TODAY
Sign in to follow this  
ataribaby

Getting SF Razbam A6 pack back after HD crash?

Hello,

Back in time (around 2009 i think) i bought Razbam SF A-6 pack. Loved it as it had some nice DIANE artifical display. Recenty i lot my files in HDD crash and tried contact Razbam via email if its possible to redownload package. I saw it under my account on eshop but link is no longer vaild and nobody replied to me. I still have paypal payout emails. Anybody knows if this is possible and what is proper procedure for this? Thanks.

I believe Razbam's policy was to have a max of 3 downloads within a deadline (30 days? 3 months?) and it was your responsibility to make a hard copy and store it. However, they will probably help you if you successfully contact them. Try going to their Facebook page. The owner is very active their always trying to chat with anyone that is a member of the group. I have all of the Razbam SF aircraft. They are worth it for the cockpits alone.

I believe Razbam's policy was to have a max of 3 downloads within a deadline (30 days? 3 months?) and it was your responsibility to make a hard copy and store it. However, they will probably help you if you successfully contact them. Try going to their Facebook page. The owner is very active their always trying to chat with anyone that is a member of the group. I have all of the Razbam SF aircraft. They are worth it for the cockpits alone.

Yeah thats why i want their A-6 back to import it into SF2 line with DIANE cockpit. I sent email second time with copy of my paypal reciept from 2009 as i was not able to log on into store again now. It says my email is not in system. It gets removed after my first email question?

They have repeatedly changed websites/domains, and lost/deleted all of the old account information when doing so. I know for a fact they are live on Facebook, so that is the direction I recommend.

Thanks all for ideas. Finaly used right email and they send me link. Nice customer support so soon i will get their F-102 for SF2.