Sign in to follow this  
FastCargo

Bad enough to be making a sequel...

You say Casablanca was in fact black and white?:blink:

I think I wouldn't stand Iceman in 3D no more...

(oh, at least he had promising carrer back then)

If there's one thing worse than Top Gun...it would be Top Gun in 3d!..... I'd hate to think that drivel was actually real!

Nope...there is something worse than Top Gun in 3D...Iron Eagle series in 3D!!! :rofl::suicide2:

• Like 1

when oh when, Mr Lucas do we get Phantom menace in 3D? N000000ooooooo......

Edited by colmack

Nope...there is something worse than Top Gun in 3D...Iron Eagle series in 3D!!! :rofl::suicide2:

The Iron Eagle series was already a four-dimensional movie !!

I mean it had a problem between space and time: the movie continued to run even after the audience had gone!

• Like 1

Feb 2012 for Phantom Menace in 3D. I won't be bothering!

can't they do in 3D any decent, good movie like Bangin' Housewifes 5 or something, can they?:rofl:

• Like 1

Didn't they say all they needed to with Bangin' Housewives 4: Bangin' with Mr. Cooper?? :grin:

Anyways, I thought they were already making a sequel to Top Gun. Something about Pete Mitchell being a long time instructor and vet of several wars taking on a group of new generation pilots, or something like that. Sounded a bit Stealth to me. Now there's a movie that desperately needs to be forgotten...

Actually, Stealth is a pretty good film...if you watch it with the sound off and listen to some other music instead of listening to what they put in.

I think I'll be bothering when the original 3 come to theaters. Not for the 3d of course , just for watching them on big screen.

Edited by shotdown

I did that 14 yrs ago...crap, I can't believe that's how long it's been since the special edition release! I wasn't even married yet!

Anyway, yes, it WAS worth it to see them on a big screen with an audience again. Especially the first film, the theater was PACKED for that. Not so much ESB and ROTJ, though.

That was 14 years ago?!

Wow I feel old.

The only thing worse than phantom menace 3d would be indiana jones and the crystal skull 3d. I wish they never made dances with smurfs, set off this whole crappy 3d craze.

But top gun 2 is dead, thankfully.

Not that I have a blue-ray player yet, but even when I do I'm not even bothering getting the BR edition of the SW films. I hear Lucas is tinkering with them again.

I wonder how long Hollywood is going to flog this 3D dead horse before they finally get it that a bad film in 3D is still a bad film.

Actually, Stealth is a pretty good film...if you watch it with the sound off and listen to some other music instead of listening to what they put in.

Aside from doing that, with Jessica Biel looking like a body builder having only just come off of shooting Blade 3... No dude. I think you're mistaken. :no:

I hear Lucas is tinkering with them again.

Tantamount to Stalinist revision of history... Heresy!

Hmmm a nekid Kelly McGillis' in 3d :hyper: ,,tempting,,But ill pass

Personally i hate 3d movies. Or better said i hate this f...ing 3d goggle you have to wear. Either the moviemakers can make 3d movies for the normal human eye or they wont see me again in a cinema.

They're working on them, the problem is they only work for one right now. In other words, on a screen the size of the ones you see out there, maybe 30 people could see it? Outside the area where they sit the effect wouldn't work or it would be distorted or something.

If you want to imagine how much THAT would cost per ticket...