Sign in to follow this  
macelena

An image worth a thousand words

tumblr_lq364fcqmx1qd960no1_500.jpg

Caption says "Loyal to Death, graphic description". I think those are two US Marines in Iraq.

If i wore an unifrom, i would salute. I don´t, so i will just pay my respects putting it there.

(If you can´t see the attached image, tell me)

Edited by macelena
  • Like 2

:salute:

To the brave and fallen also to the brave and still with us. To all men and women in the Armed forces fighting the evil that is terrorism no matter where it is or how it is fought... Please remember that these men and women put their lives on the line, and sometimes give them, everyday in places that you may have never heard off... They are doing this so that you may live a full life and enjoy the pleasures of freedom. May their dreams and hopes never be forgotten no matter how long the time or how far the distance... These are the true hero's :salute:

I too have never worn a Uniform...So I shall not salute...but I still pay my respects.

Thanks macs.

I hate pics like this, but we need more published for souls to see.

One sticks in my mind from years ago. Stalingrad film, taken by Soviets inside building over the shoulder of a rifleman tracking a German soldier running in the street. BAM the guy stumbles and goes down in the middle of the street. You've seen it. For guys who have never killed, like me, it was strange to see.