Sign in to follow this  
Wrench

A-12 'Avenger II' by Rhugouvi (for SF2)

A-12 'Avenger II' by Rhugouvi (for SF2)

A-12 'Avenger II' by Rhugouvi

=For SF2, Full-4 Merged (Reccomended/Preferred)

This is an upgrade package for the Beta A-12 that's been around for several years, with tweeks to bring it more in line with SF2.

This package contains 2 skins for the A-12, one each for Atlantic & Pacific Fleets (cause I don't want to show favoritism either way). They are:

VFA-105 "Gunslingers"

VFA-192 "Golden Dragons" (The World Famous Golden Dragons)

All markings are decals.

As this is a Low-Observabale Strike aircraft, with a secondary CAP role, there is no internal gun. However, for those mission profiles that don't require the greatest of stealth (CAS/Armed Recon, Anti-ship & CAP), a 'mission specific' gunpod is included/available with a 30mm GAU-13 cannon, similiar to how it's done for the F-35 JSF. It's suggested you have the GunnyPak installed for the various modern/post-modern prescision strike munitions.

All the sounds are also provided, as are new SF2 style hangar and loading screens. The wingfold works (use the Shift/9 key), but the canopy does not. Running light positions have been adjusted, and they follow the wings when folding.

As always, fairly easy to follow, detailed install instructions are included. So, please read them .... There are 'Operational Usage Helps' that might be quite usefull in a pinch. Rhugouvi's original readme is also included (in French). With thanks to TMF via Sony Tuckson for use of the F/A-18 Hornet cockpit & avionics.

Happy Landings!

wrench

kevin stein

Wrench I love your stuff, but thank GOD the NAVY never got these. I'm A-6 family biased.

Edited by MAKO69

:lol::rofl:

yah, it's a bit 'over the top'!!

was actually thinking of doing an orange skin -- have a REAL flying Dorito!!

you did a very good jobe even more than very good job....

this A/C can perform Pugachev cobra perfectly, how to make MF Su-27 fly like this A/C

thanks wrench....

I think the F-15E pit is a better fit TBH. I still have my old A-12 wip pit somewhere. Might tinker with that.

i'd actually tested it with the stock F-15A pit, with tweeked avionics ini to add GM radar. I just liked the 3 mfds on the TMF Hornet pit better.

If you've got one 'working', I say Go Fer It!!!