Sign in to follow this  
gullwing

G940 Throttle and Ailerons

I recently installed CFS3 and OFF BHaH. Everything patched to current status. My G940 joystick and rudder pedals work correctly. I configured all three components seperately within CFS3. However, in BHAH when I advance or retard the throttle it affects the ailerons, either up or down. I have tried deleting assignments and reconfig but the issue remains.

Athon Processor

1GB Ram

XP SP3.

Hi Gullwing,

I ran into some similar issues not too long ago. It took a while, but I finally got it sorted after carefully reading through the info here: http://overflandersf....com/FAQ.htm#A8

Hope it's of some use to you.

Btw....Welcome to the OFF forums!

Cheers,

Parky

Edited by Parky

I recently installed CFS3 and OFF BHaH. Everything patched to current status. My G940 joystick and rudder pedals work correctly. I configured all three components seperately within CFS3. However, in BHAH when I advance or retard the throttle it affects the ailerons, either up or down. I have tried deleting assignments and reconfig but the issue remains.

Athon Processor

1GB Ram

XP SP3.

Thanks Parky both for the link and the welcome. I will tinker with these options after work. Again thanks for the lead.

Parky,

Thanks again for the help. Removed the Z axis from the Joystick, now throttle works fine. I now live long enough to get shot down..yea! I'm now the newest smokin hole in the ground. Take care.

Gulllwing,

Glad to hear your setup is working properly for you now. As far as avoiding the smoking crater phenomenon, I'm still working on that one.

The only solution that's worked for me so far is leaving the aircraft in the hangar.....

Cheers Mate,

Parky

Edited by Parky