When will make the campaign of Korea 50'? I've been waiting a long time this campaign and I want to play it.

Is it canceled?

Thank you.

• Dislike 1

LOTS of time ... considering the detail in the terrain (cough,cough), and the fact 15-20 new aircraft will be supplied

Just as with DS mod, this will be just great, and it supports the motto: PATIENCE PAYS!!!

You can't rush quality... :grin: Plus we have a real life to :cool:

we have a real life to :cool:

Yes sadly we have....

You mean, we don't come home from work and play Wings over Vietnam all night?

Ok, I´m taking my time but I have two questions - Will the F-82 and the F3D been flyable with NEW cockpits? Thanks!

You mean, we don't come home from work and play Wings over Vietnam all night?

Some people just play Thirdwire series in their free time.

Others are making mods. :idea:

wait .... we're supposed to play this game??? I thought we were just supposed to build thing for it!!

Ok, I´m taking my time but I have two questions - Will the F-82 and the F3D been flyable with NEW cockpits? Thanks!

Maybe.. It all depends on several things.

Can you give me a beta project so that I can test? I'm looking forward to playing the campaign of Korea.

Edited by Rasputino
  • Dislike 1

Can you give me a beta project so that I can test? I'm looking forward to playing the campaign of Korea.

How much will you pay??? :rofl::cool:

do I hear 50,0000 USD? Opening bids...

sorry, but no. Closed to team members only -- who ARE the best in the business

Edited by Wrench

(looks into mirror)

...when they DO concentrate their work on the Korea project, not ten other simultaniously started mods :blush:

you MUST be looking in my mirror!!! :lol:

you MUST be looking in my mirror!!! :lol:

Yeah it's unbelivable but I think we are all like this.

With me it's like:

Phase #1 -Idea comes to mind - "Hmm what could I do, what could I do...oh wait...yeah that would be awsome!"

Phase #2 -new enthusiasm drives the wip at incredibly high pace

Phase #3 -at 60%-80%(sometimes even 95%) of your wip you get a message from your buddy - "Hey dude, you know me and others are planing this and this and this, what do you think about that? - Oh man that would be super-awsome let's start right now.

Phase(oh who am I kidding, phases would mean there's some level of organization), so basically at this point the old project get's a "Meh! Maybe later." The new projects runs it's life up to phase #3 :rofl:

spot on Brain! For me it's allways the past ~75% phase when it's the most difficult to motivate self for final work :blink:

Plus we have a real life to :cool:

when RL gets suckier (and with lotsa downtime) thats when ya fly the SF skies and mod. and in my case find out someone else way more skilled is working on what i'v been muddling through for the last two weeks! :blink: still looking forward to it guys both someplace interesting to me to fly besides the Fulda Gap and certain planes that SF2E is missing from TW/CA. (Invaders come to mind :grin: )

kesselbrut's invaders should in the 1stGen DL section....

Well sometimes RL get you so low that you can't work on anything :blink: At least in some periods. But I agree that motivation is a key factor :grin: If only the day had more than 24 hours :rofl:

One another note.. Some people wants to be beta testers. Fair enough. But I don't think they comprehend the amount of work demanded on such a task. And the insight needed on modding required to perform well as a beta tester. Its not enough just to say.. Hey this feels wrong and you messed up there..

Guest Pfunk

It's going to take a while, but don't rush genius. These guys are trying to get us to a functional, current game in the spiritual vein of Mig Alley.

It's going to take longer if TK doesn't quit messing with how the terrain engine functions.