Sign in to follow this  
Prowler1111

RAZBAM Once in a lifetime sale

RAZBAM announces it´s "Once in a lifetime" sale!

Every single product, from September 18 at 00:00 Eastern TIme up to October 31st 23:59 Easter Time, 2011, will cost USD 5.00 each!. That´s right, each product will cost a mere 5 dollars!, take advantage of this HUGE promotion, since it will happen just ONCE! All RAZBAM distributors participate in this promotion, but we would love you to buy direct at

http://razbamsims.com/store/

Best regards

Ron

Sounds great! Can you post some screenies from your SF Euro terrain and your Korea terrain?

Thanks!

ML

Sounds great! Can you post some screenies from your SF Euro terrain and your Korea terrain?

Thanks!

ML

They're showing up as $15 each for me.

The terrains were the only ones I didn't buy from RAZBAM. But I can say all the aircraft were great, especially the most important parts: the cockpits.

Before I buy a couple of these, do they work in SF2 at all?

They all will "work" in SF2, but you will need to edit things like shadows and such so you don't have the "tractor beam" shadow that comes off the aircraft which is bug with SF1 aircraft in SF2. These are VERY minor things to have to deal with. The 3D model of the aircraft and the cockpits are to die for. I absolutely recommend them for the cockpits alone. I'm definitely going to take advantage of this offer! :drinks:

Hi, was checking the site and noticed the T-2 is for SF1 also. When was that added as I dont ever remeber an announcement for it. was that a recent conversion? i will probably buy it as there are 3 different variants.

get the planes, I have them all and these are masterpieces!:good:

Hi, was checking the site and noticed the T-2 is for SF1 also. When was that added as I dont ever remeber an announcement for it. was that a recent conversion? i will probably buy it as there are 3 different variants.

Just checked that too, only FS9 Version.... :blink:

Where did you see a SF version????

OK, i saw it in the product info.

Any words on that Ron?

Edited by Soulman

got the deuce, but the cant get PayPal to accept the the Prowler payment....already shot one off to Ron to see what he can do on his side

Having trouble getting logged in...grrr....

I have signed up but entering my email and password has no effect.

I'll keep working on it. I want to send you money, man!!!!!

Edited by DoctorQuest

For those of you that are having either logon or paypal problems: The culprit is IE8 and IE9. There are compatibility issues between those browsers and the OsCommerce package that we use in our store. We use OsCommerce straight out of the box with no special programming, and yet some people are having trouble.

Until we can fix it, I would recommend to use either firefox or chrome. If you don't have any other browser apart from IE, I recommend to download Google Chrome. It has a smaller footprint and it install faster.

We are deeply sorry about this unexpected inconvenience and are trying to solve this issue ASAP.

Also:There is an error at the options menu, since THERE ARE NO NEW RELEASES SINCE THE F-102 FOR THE STRIKE FIGHTER SERIES, please keep that in mind

Best regards

Prowler

I don't get this one at all. Over the past week, I've bought three products from you, signing in through Google Chrome. Been trying to purchase your Skyraider package for SF1 all day today, but now Paypal can't process the same payment method I've used for the three previous purchases. dntknw.gif

Keep trying. Yesterday I kept hitting "this item has already been paid for" errors in PayPal, and then a couple hours later everything suddenly worked fine. Looks like a transient PayPal issue, not on Ron's side.

Converted the A-6 to work on SF2 (only had to remove the shadow) and it is GREAT! :clapping:

This is great! I went on a shopping spree & got myself the Delta Dagger, Intruders, EA-6B & both Skyraiders vol. For this pirce I jst couldn't resist, better value 4 money than TK's addons, imho! :good:

Dear RAZBAM customers:

Time is running out, you have only 17 more days to take advantage of our usd 5.00 each add on killer promo!

It wont happen again, it´s a once in a lifetime opportunity!

Best regards

The RAZBAM team

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..