Sign in to follow this  
Shiloh

OT - Make Sure to Look Up

I can think of a few people I hope it lands on!

Oh pshaw! It's just 1 itty bitty satelite. Nothing weighing more than 300 pounds is expected to reach the surface and only about 26 pieces in total. Whoop-dee-doo :).

Anybody old enough to remember THIS?

They are now saying that it could hit anywhere between northern Canada and southern South America. Way to narrow it down guys :good: !

don't know why people are worrying about being hit by a bus-sized satellite. You're far more likely to be hit by a satellite-sized bus.

don't know why people are worrying about being hit by a bus-sized satellite. You're far more likely to be hit by a satellite-sized bus.

:rofl:

Apparently this has hit earth although they don't know where. In the last 2 weeks a water leak fried my laptop, a skunk sprayed my cat in the face and he ran off and is lost, and someone backed into my Jeep while I was at the library so naturally I thought one of these chunks would hit me squarely in the forehead. :blink:

Edited by Shiloh

:rofl:

Apparently this has hit earth although they don't know where. In the last 2 weeks a water leak fried my laptop, a skunk sprayed my cat in the face and he ran off and is lost, and someone backed into my Jeep while I was at the library so naturally I thought one of these chunks would hit me squarely in the forehead. :blink:

Ouch Shiloh...I guess we all have weeks like that sometimes :this:

It's been a few tough weeks for sure but that's the way life goes sometimes I suppose.

Shiloh, I guess you had all your bad luck used up, and so the satelite missed you.

I hope your cat will return. And that the car driver had an insurance.

Here's a laptop sketch to show you: you're not the only one:

Edited by Olham

Thanks Olham - I needed a good laugh. :lol: