Sign in to follow this  
Guest rscsjsuso5

official Pan Am 2011 tv series discussion

Guest rscsjsuso5

This topic is for the new tv series Pan Am 2011 on abc channel. So talk about what you like or dislike and which character you like. You are free to talk about anything about the series as long as no spoilers. You can talk about the Pan Am air carrier or its history just a suggestion and also talk about the avionics/cockpit used in the planes through the years of Pan Am uses. As a fan of both military and civil aviation, I hope for great ratings for this show. By the way the screen is courtesy of gbreuder and Veltro2k, thank you for airplane/mod and skin. Pan Am airs 10pm on abc Sundays check your local listings and enjoy.

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&full=1&id=10085&record=12698

I have male parts, so I won't be watching this.

Edited by MAKO69
  • Like 1

Shame we wont get it in the UK.

My only comment about Pan Am, was their Livery's were rather dull

I prefer Pam Ann

Edited by UK_Widowmaker

I didn't wanna say anything, but Pan Am went out of business.

I flew many times when my dad was in the USAF. They were first class all the way. I have yet to fly on a better airline.

Well, I would say by definition that any airline still around today is a better airline. :grin:

Actually, Pan Am went out of business twice. There was the main one, then a few years later they returned with limited service...and failed again.

I watched the premiere episode and actually enjoyed it. It was well paced, even though it did overuse the flashbacks a bit.

I didn't wanna say anything, but Pan Am went out of business.

JediMasters right, PAN AM actually made another appearance out of Pease Air National Guard Base/Portsmouth International Airport at Pease, NH. They flew 3 or 4 Boeing 727-200 series and had a few turbo props. late '99 to about mid 2002 or 2003. They flew from Peas New Hampshire, Worcester Massachusetts, Sanford/Orlando Airport Florida and San Juan Puerto Rico. They actually provided an O.K. service, but the airline miss managed what they had.

Edited by MAKO69