Sign in to follow this  
ValAstur

Sukhoi/Mitsubishi SU-35EJ Hayabusa (Peregrine Falcon)

As a replacement for the ageing F-4s, the JASDF was looking for suitable alternatives. Several different types were taken into consideration, but the ministry of defense decided to take SU-30s and SU-35s. The diplomatic and economic relations between Japan and Russia also became positively influenced by this contract.

The first planes were delivered in 2007 and started to replace the 'Kai' in the japanese air self defense forces. While the Takas did not receive special camos, two of the three hikotais receiving the SU-35 painted their planes in special camos.

A Hayabusa from the 21st Hikotai in the "Rising Sun"-Camo

img00002-3.jpg

204th Hikotai in plain grey

img00003-2.jpg

306th Hikotai uses an Ace Combat influenced camouflage

img00004-3.jpg

NOTE: THIS PLANE WILL BE AN UPDATE FOR THE PLANE AVAILABLE HERE:

http://combatace.com/files/file/11968-fictional-mitsubishi-f-6-zero-ii/

I've decided to update the planes since I was not entirely happy with the result.

Edited by NazGhul

Something that would be unthinkable when I was even in college! People have already forgotten how things have changed internationally in the last 25 years.

• Dislike 1