Sign in to follow this  
Dave

Blackburn Buccaneer Released for SF2

After months of screen shots and teasers, the Blackburn Bucaneer is finally released for Strike Figthers 2. It features the Bucaneer Mk.50, the ones used by the Fleet Air Arm and the Royla Air Force. The model is highly detailed and comes with its own set of unique weapons, sounds and many many skins. This new aircraft truly sets a new standard for the Strike Figthers 2 Mod world.

monthly_09_2011-539c1d858713e4912bcb130e15e80a84-s2b.png monthly_09_2011-48ff62c642fc2bef65279f18051856d1-mk50.png monthly_09_2011-04eb4468925f86577f8c4b6964f52607-s2.png

Click here for the RAF Bucc

Click here for the FAA Bucc

Click here for the SAAF Bucc

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

Gosh it looks awesome!

so sad my PC died =(

i can't say how much i'm jealous of you guys !

Edited by Silverbolt

All hail the Royal Navy and the skilled modders who bring us this glorious bird. I am going to take her for a spin at once!

Trust me when I say that this is a thing of sheer beauty, and I agree with Dave, sorry guys but this one raises the bar of mods... simply outstanding work :salute: the wait guys is more than worth it as I know how much effort has gone into this... Just remember she is for flying low and fast and dropping iron on the bad guys... To Ravenclaw thanks for the work and all the patience and effort that you have put into this... :drinks:

Edited by Slartibartfast

A great day. The number of times I have been checking CA per day recently! There goes my afternoon's work!!!!!

Thanks.

• Like 1

Excellent Friday treat. Thank you to Ravenclaw and any of his assistants/testers.

-S

Congratulations to ravenclaw and team--it looks amazing and I can't wait to try it out! :good:

The bird is beautiful, the news post needs a few edits for typos :)

Eine Augenweide Volker !!! Baai goed for the SA Bucc. Congrats !:drinks:

Houdoe,

Derk

This is a huge improvement of the whole game. Sincerely Volker you have all my gratitude, and my respect for that.

Thanks a lot :drinks:

I love "Ye Ole Battle Wagon" I am sure Spinners will spin some gold from this fine bird. Love the British ladies right up until they smile.

Don't play SF2 very often...that might change now! :drinks: